Here’s a short version of my bucket list.
- Complete a marathon.
- Complete a triathlon.
- Master a martial art. Or Krav Maga.
- Learn code and create an app.
- Become fluent in
- Rock a convincing accent from a different English speaking country (other than Canada. Sorry.)
- Sing and act in a musical.
- Be the lounge singer at a swanky hotel.
- Model in an editorial.
- Star in a movie that makes a run at the Oscars and walk the red carpet.
- Direct at least one film.
- Write and publish at least one novel for children.
- Have a script I’ve written performed.
- Score laughs at stand up comedy.
- Paint a mural.
- Mime a performance.
- Play the erhu/gayageum/banjo/piano/drums.
Live in Korea.[COMPLETE.]
- Live at least one year in Europe and tour the continent.
- Tour Central and South America.
- Tour Asia, particularly Southeast Asia.
- Live in Hong Kong and tour China.
- Live in Japan for at least three months.
- Live in Jeju for 17 weeks and train to be a 해녀/haenyeo.
- Tour India.
- Meet and chat with George Takei.
- Meet and chat with Jim Yong Kim.
- Run for government office.
- Create a successful business.
- Get married to someone just as amazing as I am.