I am turning 30 this year so I plan to absolutely kill this year.
I am a world famous, happy, healthy, RICH, prolific, thought-provoking, confident and sexy-as-hell traveling artist! And soon, an awesome someone’s awesome wife.
Standing in a future fulfilled, by the end of 2018…
- I backpacked through Europe. (I’ve been saying this since I backpacked through Southeast Asia. I thought I’d have figured out how to get someone to pay me to do it by now, but I haven’t. So I’m going to figure out how to do that. Starting now.)
- I produced at least one play. TITUS ANDRONICUS.
- I finally (finally!) busked through Washington, DC and my Europe trip.
- I finished the Studio Theatre acting conservatory curriculum. (Greek Tragedy and Comedy left!)
- I am in the Directing class at Studio Theatre by the end of the year.
- I completed portions of my Youtube series: likely, Southeast Asia and East Asia. I end the year either having completed or completing China.
- I got professional photos taken of me.
- I did something about universal healthcare in the United States.
- I learned how to read and write Japanese.
- I learned some French and German for my Europe travels.
- I made way more money this year. I eliminated my credit card debt!
- I continued to grow my relationships with my family.
- I deepened my relationships with the people in my life and started new ones. I met artists and collaborated with them, I met political people and collaborated with them, on and on~
- More film projects! More paintings! More songs! More dancing!